Are you an infrastructure organisation looking to meet the changing environment, and seeking to adapt the way you operate? We can help.
BIG Assist is a programme putting you at the forefront of change, enabling you to reflect your organisational needs through an online diagnostic; providing you with direct support to successfully implement change; and providing you with online and offline opportunities to learn and network with other infrastructure organisations to support you in your development.
BIG Assist's current contract is coming to an end. Last chance to submit self-assessments is 31 December 2014.
What’s going on
- Demand led support: the way forward for VCS organisations
- Highlights of our 'voice and advocacy' live discussion
- Final deadline 31st December 2014
- Events calendar
- Highlights of our 'social prescribing' live discussion
- To get the most from your BIG Assist voucher, customers must do their bit
- Highlights of our ‘how to reach BIG Assist customers’ live discussion
- Highlights of our 'Volunteer centres role in public service delivery' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'mergers' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'the road ahead for equalities' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'future of volunteer centres' live discussion
- Voucher awards increase up to £15,000
- The secret to finding the right supplier for you
- 6 things that I've learnt from working on the BIG Assist programme
- Highlights of our 'innovation' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'early action' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'health & social care' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'leps' live discussion
- Round up from the BIG Assist Summer Conference
How BIG Assist helps infrastructure organisations
Become a customer by completing an online self-assessment and follow up review call.
Come and see our selection of quality approved suppliers ready to provide the support you need.
Begin learning and networking from other infrastructure organisations through our forums, free resources and face to face opportunities.
InnovationDemand-led support: the way forward for VCS organisations?
Financial sustainabilityTrading services in a market where the buyers have no cash
Marketing and relationshipsHow to brief a design agency
Strategy and changeVoice and advocacy?...still a relevant role for Infrastructure organisations?
People and cultureShared Parental Leave - are you ready?