Are you an infrastructure organisation looking to meet the changing environment, and seeking to adapt the way you operate? We can help.
BIG Assist is a programme putting you at the forefront of change, enabling you to reflect your organisational needs through an online diagnostic; providing you with direct support to successfully implement change; and providing you with online and offline opportunities to learn and network with other infrastructure organisations to support you in your development.
What’s going on
- Highlights of our 'social prescribing' live discussion
- Events calendar
- To get the most from your BIG Assist voucher, customers must do their bit
- Highlights of our ‘how to reach BIG Assist customers’ live discussion
- Highlights of our 'Volunteer centres role in public service delivery' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'mergers' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'the road ahead for equalities' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'future of volunteer centres' live discussion
- Voucher awards increase up to £15,000
- How to reapply
How BIG Assist helps infrastructure organisations
Become a customer by completing an online self-assessment and follow up review call.
Come and see our selection of quality approved suppliers ready to provide the support you need. If you think you could be one of them, apply.
Begin learning and networking from other infrastructure organisations through our forums, free resources and face to face opportunities.
InnovationDemand-led support: the way forward for VCS organisations?
People and cultureDeveloping skills and adapting to change
Financial sustainabilityA closer look at financial sustainability
Strategy and changeOrganisational change, mergers and the numerous ways that organisations can work together in new ways
Marketing and relationshipsHow to brief a design agency
GeneralWhich regions are being funded in what?