Are you an infrastructure organisation looking to meet the changing environment, and seeking to adapt the way you operate? We can help.
BIG Assist is a programme putting you at the forefront of change, enabling you to reflect your organisational needs through an online diagnostic; providing you with direct support to successfully implement change; and providing you with online and offline opportunities to learn and network with other infrastructure organisations to support you in your development.
What’s going on
- Highlights of our 'the road ahead for equalities' live discussion
- Highlights of our 'future of volunteer centres' live discussion
- Voucher awards increase up to £15,000
- How to reapply
- The secret to finding the right supplier for you
- Are you eligible?
- 6 things that I've learnt from working on the BIG Assist programme
- 3 steps to getting a BIG Assist voucher
- Our peer to peer programme
- Pathways to the website
How BIG Assist helps infrastructure organisations
Become a customer by completing an online self-assessment and follow up review call.
Come and see our selection of quality approved suppliers ready to provide the support you need. If you think you could be one of them, apply.
Begin learning and networking from other infrastructure organisations through our forums, free resources and face to face opportunities.
People and cultureMotivating your staff!
Financial sustainabilityOCS Sustainability Fund Consultation
InnovationLive discussion: the role of Volunteer Centres in public service delivery
Strategy and changeClimate change - how is that relevant to me?
Marketing and relationshipsLive discussion: Infrastructure mergers: the way forward?
GeneralEligible for BIG Assist?