If you are a voluntary organisation or social enterprise, who mainly supports other organisations, then BIG Assist is for you.
BIG Assist is a programme helping to strengthen infrastructure organisations through a diagnostic and voucher scheme, as well as a collaborative peer to peer community to help improve their services for the benefit of the whole sector.
In order to provide support to infrastructure organisations we are also looking for expert suppliers of training, consulting or e-learning to the voluntary sector. Become a BIG Assist supplier now.
(If you would like to register as both a supplier and a customer you will need to use two different email addresses)
How BIG Assist helps infrastructure organisations
BIG Assist focuses on 5 aspects of your organisation to assess for needs and opportunities. Vouchers may be awarded to fill those gaps.
Vouchers can be spent in the MarketPlace on approved experts, who provide support in a range of areas.
BIG Assist's peer to peer activity brings infrastructure organisations together through ConnectSpace and ShareSpace
What’s going on
- Are you eligible?
- Highlights from health & social care live discussion
- Highlights from LEPS live discussion
- Round up from the BIG Assist Summer Conference
- Events Calendar
- Pathways to the website
- BIG Assist Sponsored Visits and Mentoring Programme
- First 25 Big Assist awards announced
- Approved Supplier Information
- Receiving and spending your vouchers